Central Ohio, Inc.
Central Ohio is a nonprofit organization open to all persons with an interest in the supply management profession. which provides national and international leadership in purchasing, supply management and research in education.
To create a world-class practice of supply management that drives value and competitive advantage.
ISM Central Ohio serves supply management professionals by generating positive outcomes through education, certifcation, research and communication.
Diversity and Inclusion
Central Ohio values and seeks a diverse membership, volunteer leadership and staff. There are no barriers to full participation in the association on the basis of ethnic background, gender, creed, age, sexual orientation, national origin or disability.
Ethics and Professionalism
Central Ohio values adherence and maintenance of the highest standards of conduct and competency for the supply chain profession.
Education and Training
ISM-Central Ohio values the continued development and delivery of educational opportunities to further the knowledge and professional development of our members.
Communication and Participation
Central Ohio values the efforts, knowledge and commitment of all volunteers and staff, and structures our communication and volunteer system by encouraging participation in all activities.
- To foster and promote the interchange of ideas through networking and professional interaction
- To develop and apply efficient supply management methods and practices
- To collect and disseminate information of benefit to members regarding fundamental marketing, production, manufacturing practices, material and product uses, and logistic channels
- To prevent trade abuses
- To support the educational needs of members
- To advance the supply management profession through seminars, workshops, national conferences, via professional development dinner meetings and various special social gatherings